Friday, January 23, 2009

What am I feeling?!

Okay so lately I have been just down in the dumps. You could ask me why, but honestly I couldn't tell you! I have had no energy and no motivation! I am usually really upbeat! It could be the weather playing games with me, the fact that I never see my husband or just really exhausted taking care of the kids by myself. Hey it could even be all the weight I have gained and having trouble loosing! Or it could be everything in general... Who knows! I just know I want to feel like me again. I have been trying weight watchers and it is not going well, I pretty much fall off the wagon everyday. I I try working out but hate doing it by myself! I just get so discouraged so easily when it comes to loosing weight!

I haven't been able to see my husband much lately and that drives me crazy! Seeing him for a few hours a day or sometimes not seeing him for a couple days just doesn't cut it! I believe it is taking a huge toll on the kids as well! Gabe always asks if Dad will be home today/tonight and if I tell him no I can just tell the disappointment! It's awful! Rynn gets super excited when she hears the door open.. she always thinks its daddy! But when it is her Dad, she will clap her hands and then throw them up in the air so he can grab her.. its cute!

I don't know I just hope that things start to look up! I just want everything to be how it used to be! I think everything just got to me all at once and I guess you could call this my once in a year breakdown lol! I feel a little better just writing everything down and venting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I hate it when my husband is just away for 1 day let alone a couple...I hope you get feeling better. Things will get better. Just keep your head up and pray :] Plus, why in the heck do you think you need to loose weight?? Uh- We had babies around the same time and I know for a fact that I am heavier than you :] hahaha--you are a beautiful girl...I always thought that before I ever met you. But...let what you feeling all out. It does make you feel better, instead of keeping it all bottled up :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blogg.. I really appreciate it. The thing about my job...it's hard to get away and when I do I want to do something fun and with family. So, it's just hard to get motivated to go to a gym or something other than watching a DVD at home to work out with :] oh well right? :]

    ReplyDelete