Sunday, January 11, 2009

Life in a mixture!

UGGHH! I had surgery last week and so while I was down I was using my computer ALOT! One because I had nothing else to do lol and second I love my computer. Well three days after my surgery my laptop breaks! Talk about frustrating! I can turn it on but once its on I cant type or use my mouse and even if I plug in my wireless it still doesn't work.. so I pretty much friend the whole keyboard!! So I was calling around everywhere and to find out it is going to cost more to fix it compared to buying a new one!! Lance has his computer, its a desktop, but it is such a hassel to use. So after my long week of not having one, Lance bought me one last night and it will be here probably Thursday or Friday! Woo Hoo!! I have seriously been lost without my laptop! I am so used to getting on checking my email, bank account, myspace, weather, my blog, and everything else and it isn't easy to do with Lances computer!! So as soon as I get my computer I will be back trying to blog as well as trying to spice up my page LOL!

Other that nothing really else has been going! Lance starts his new schedule, instead of being on 12 off 3 he gets 11 on 4 off, which isn't the best but we will take anything to see him right now! He gets two weeks of vacation in March so we are going to try to go to Georgia to visit Ross, Amy and the kids and hopefully stay for a week! So that will be nice to get out of the cold and feel some warmth!

Gabe is halfway through the school year and still enjoys school! He has learned so much this year, we are so proud of him! He loves to draw, he is constantly drawing me pictures of houses and cars!

Rynn is getting so big! I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She babbles all sorts of things! I think her favorite thing to do is Hiss at the cat or play in brothers room while he is at school! She thinks she is being sneaky.

I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year and can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to! So as soon I get my computer I will be caught up! Talk to you all then!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! Thanks for leaving me a comment. It's nice when people find mine or I find others, but it's a great way to keep in contact and see what's going on :] I didn't know you had surgery ?? Is everything okay?? Is there anything I can do ?? Just let me know, don't hessitate to ask... I'll add ya to mine now. How fun. You littles ones are getting big. Rynn and my little boy Declan should get married :] hahha --- Hope all is going well. I shall talk to you later --Kenzee

    ReplyDelete