Saturday, January 3, 2009

Needing Help!

Blogging for the Clueless!!

Okay so I started blogging about a month ago and some things I understand and some things I don't. I put a background on my page and was super happy, and now for the life of me.. I can't change it.. PLEASE HELP!! So if anyone can please help to tell me how to change my background that would be great.

Next on my list is I tried putting up pictures with some writing underneath but it never turns out, it goes all over the place. I look at some people's blogs and it is perfect, they have their pictures and then like a little story underneath, well when I try that, it doesn't work, and believe me I worked on it for like three hours one night, and was VERY FRUSTRATED! So if anyone can help me with that please feel free to five me some pointers!!

2 comments:

  1. So when do you want to come over so I can help you with your background and picture posts? Let me know. I am home all the time. Call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can call me too. Oh and we need to go visiting teaching sometime, when will work for you? I'll call you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete