Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 08



Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year! Christmas and the New Years are my favorite. I love spending time with my family. To be honest I was getting a little irritated at the beginning of the holidays because I had not felt the Christmas spirit like I usually do around the holidays, but that all changed about a week before Christmas. Lance was able to be home a little more than usual and he actually got to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas and home with our family, which we thought was going to be very unlikely!

On Christmas Eve, we did our every year tradition. We ate a big dinner at Bobettes, which was very yummy, then drove around and looked at Christmas lights, and Oh my how beautiful they were, and when we were done with that we came home to watch a Christmas Story one of our favorites. We all fell asleep pretty early especially Gabe, he knew if he didn't go to sleep Santa would skip by our house!

Christmas morning Lance and I woke up before the kids and were excited to see their faces when they opened their Christmas gifts. Gabe had no idea what he was getting. Sometimes we give him clues but not this year! Gabe had fun tearing into the presents while Rynn had fun watching! After my living room was destroyed with wrapping paper and toys we then went over to Bobettes and ate and spend time with each other.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family and their beautiful spirits. I was very thankful that my husband got to spend Christmas with us and not at work. I am thankful for the gospel and everything that it has brought into our lives. People say we have changed and all I can do is smile because its the change that made us into the beautiful family that we are today!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a great Christmas! I am also glad you found the Church so that I could meet you! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete