Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something new...

This summer we decided to put Gabe into his first sport, which turned out to be soccer! We wanted him to play tee-ball but I missed the sign-ups so he got to play soccer instead! It is so funny watching the kids play.. they are so cute! We can also say that you can for sure tell this is his first year lol. There were many times the ball would go on by him because he was very busy watching the clouds or the planes lol! :) Or he would see that I was taking a picture and just stop where he was so I could take it! My funny man!


Gabe says he doesn't like soccer but when he starts playing.. I think he loves it! :) I think we are going to try indoor soccer this winter and see what he thinks of that too! We enjoyed going to the games and watching the kids, it was a pretty fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment