Monday, July 20, 2009

What an Amazing day

Saturday July 18th was an AMAZING day :) I will always remember that day because it was the day I received my endowments! Lance and I went to the Vernal Utah Temple and it was an AMAZING experience!


I can't believe it has already been a year since I was baptized. Wow, time flies! :] It was pretty special getting my endowments in the Vernal Temple because Lance received his endowments their too. Next, Lance and I are planning to get sealed which will be another special moment in our lives as well as another AMAZING day! :)

3 comments:

  1. YOu look BEAUTIFUL And SOO HAPPY!! YOU deserve it!! I couldn't be more happy and proud. What a special day... and what a special/amazing daughter of God you and you family are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thank you! You are so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I am so glad you were able to take out your endowment. I love your dress! You are a sweetie! How is the new ward?

    ReplyDelete