Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Well it happened...

I turned the big 25! I am a quarter of a century old! I remember when I was younger my mom told me to enjoy the teen years because after that time flies.. well she wasn't kidding! There are days where I just want to slow the hands of time down!

I had a wonderful birthday this year! We actually celebrated my birthday for two days lol! Well we celebrated my birthday on the 13th because Lance had to work on my birthday the 14th. On the 13th Lance took me fishing.. it was so relaxing-- but we did come back empty handed! Then that night Lances mom took us out to dinner to Mi Casita and then we came back to our house where we had cake and ice cream! (Lance had baked me a cake) :) Bobette got me a gift card for maurices and Lance and the kids got me a zune and the Blackberry Curve! I know they spoiled me! :) Then we cuddled up and watched a movie!

Maurices Pictures, Images and Photos



MY BELOVED BLACKBERRY CURSE Pictures, Images and Photos

On my birthday my mom, grandma and uncle took me out to lunch were we visited and laughed for a good 2 hours! When my mom and Grandma get together they crack me up!! :) My mom got me a tackle box and $100 gift certificate! and my grandma got me a pink tool box with all pink tools so Lance doesn't steal them from me lol and my grandpa got me a new fishing pole! I am super excited to get out and use my new pole.. I just wish I had more time!! :) Then lucky me my husband got off early and took me to dinner! So I was an overly-stuffed happy birthday girl! It was an awesome birthday! I love my family so much and was happy that we all got to spend time together!! :)

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry.. I didn't know. I turned 2-5 on July 1st!! CRAZY!!! Looks like you had a good one though. You need to get spoiled more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I am glad that you had a great day. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete