Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our Anniversary


Lance and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies when you are having fun! :) We have actually been together for 7 years :]



It has been kinda a *Rough* week with Rynn being sick that we didn't get to follow through with our beginning plans! For our anniversary we thought we would load the kids in the car and take a drive. I love driving on dirt roads seeing if we find anything cool while also enjoying the scenery... so we decided we would drive up through Mckennon and that area because I have never actually been through there! We were driving down the road when we saw tons of cows and bulls. We got so close to this one bull I took a picture of it and it scared me because I thought it was going to charge through our vehicle! (But I think he was just sneezing lol) :]


We also took to drive up to Spirit Lake and take some pictures! It was *VERY* beautiful up there I would love to take our next camping trip up there! Another idea I had while we were up there was to take our family pictures up there.




So even though *Our Anniversary* didn't go as planned we still had a wonderful day! I am just blessed to have WONDERFUL husband and kids and truly I couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment