Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick of Winter!

Okay this winter has been awful. My family has been sick pretty much the whole entire winter months. But the confusing part is... We had never had flu shots until this year and this year we decided to get them.. and guess what. We have been sick ever since! It's crazy. If there is some kind of virus going around.. we will for sure get it! It has been one after another and I am exhausted from it.

So recently my family had caught what I thought was the common cold. But then it became worse as time went on. Well turns out it was a sinus infection.. okay so we can deal with that. Well Rynn just never seemed to get better. Well I took her into the doctor today and to find out.. she still has her sinus infection, an ear infection and strep throat! Are you kidding me?! So she is back on antibiotics! Ugh will this ever end?

No comments:

Post a Comment