Sunday, December 14, 2008

New to the blogging!

Hi everyone! We are the Martin family. Lance, Jeanna, Gabe and Rynn. We live in Green River, Wyoming and can honestly say... WE LOVE IT HERE! We established our family in 2003. We have 2 beautiful kids: Gabe (5 Years old) and Rynn who just turned 1. They are our world and more! Lance currently works in the oil field and I am a stay at home mom. In our spare time we love to watch movies, play games, go camping and go on drives. We are new to this blogging site so excuse our mess as it is a work in progress.

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything works out for you. Let me know if I can help you with it some more, but I think you'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting that you are blogging. I really love it! I am slightly addicted. Not as bad as when I first started blogging though. I think you will love being able to keep track of your family events. I am glad you found me too! You can add me that is fine.

    ReplyDelete